- Show all categories
- Photographs and Videos
- Music and Entertainment
- Hiking, Trails and Routes
- Museums, Art Galleries and Botanical Gardens
- Information and history
- Stories and Traveltips
- Remarkable People
- Wildlife Sanctuaries and Game Lodges
- Fruit of the Vine
- Bed and Breakfast
- Lodges and Resorts
- Grub n Pub
- Health and Wellness
- Travel Agents, Tours and Tour Guides
- Instant Response
Nature View Farm, Port Alfred (Portalfred), Sunshine Coast, Eastern Cape.
Bed and breakfast, farm stall and tea garden. We offer:
• Sunny guest accommodation with breathtaking views over the Kap River Nature Reserve
• Unique birding from an 80-m high cliff adjacent to the bed and breakfast.
• Total seclusion and tranquillity
• Picturesque walks along gorges and forested riverbank with cycads and palms as well as walks within the reserve.
• Canoe excursions up the Kap River from the opposite bank by arrangement. A must for nature lovers and photographers.
• Fishing, golf, swimming and other sports within 4-km at the Fish River Sun Complex.
• Horse riding nearby
• Teas, coffee, light refreshments, home preserves, farm produce, arts and crafts etc at the farm stall.
• Free range eggs and fresh milk for breakfast.
• Sheltered rustic braai
• Full English breakfasts, with evening meals on request.
On the R72 24-km east of Port Alfred, which is on the R72 west of East London, which is at the intersection of the N2 with the N6. Close to the mouth of the Fish River. Turn left at the South Seas signboard. BDNature
Contct: Pieter or Doffy van der Bijl
Box 62 South Seas 6172
+27 (46) 675 1099 telephone
+27 (82) 394 2185 cell
1329/1%Last update: 2014-05-17 00:14
Author: Alan McIver
You cannot comment on this entry