- Show all categories
- Photographs and Videos
- Music and Entertainment
- Hiking, Trails and Routes
- Museums, Art Galleries and Botanical Gardens
- Information and history
- Stories and Traveltips
- Remarkable People
- Wildlife Sanctuaries and Game Lodges
- Fruit of the Vine
- Bed and Breakfast
- Lodges and Resorts
- Grub n Pub
- Health and Wellness
- Travel Agents, Tours and Tour Guides
- Instant Response
Connemara Close, Dullstroom, Escarpment, Mpumalanga.
Sandstone cottages on the edge of well-stocked trout dams. Fully equipped and serviced. Well-appointed kitchens. Restaurants and pubs nearby. Two choices of accommodation:
• Director’s Unit: Ideal for visitors that are used to the best. Spacious with main bedroom leading to an en-suite bathroom and spa bath. Rustic fireplace and hearth. Third bedroom has twin beds and a separate shower and guest toilet. Fully equipped kitchen. Central fireplace in the lounge. Dining room and bar with patio.
• Executive Unit: Feature quality finishes. Main bedroom has its own open fireplace and en-suite bathroom. Second bedroom has twin beds, separate shower and guest toilet. Open plan kitchen and lounge, central fireplace, patio.
Horse riding, trap shooting and paint-ball warfare nearby. Secure parking. Dullstroom is on the R540 north of Belfast, which is on the N4 east of Middelburg, which is at the intersection of the N4 with the N11. Turn left off the R540 in Dullstroom into de Waal Street and left into Voortrekker Street. On the right. AZComnnemara
1637/1%Last update: 2009-06-17 12:01
Author: Alan McIver
You can comment on this entry