- Show all categories
- Photographs and Videos
- Music and Entertainment
- Hiking, Trails and Routes
- Museums, Art Galleries and Botanical Gardens
- Information and history
- Stories and Traveltips
- Remarkable People
- Wildlife Sanctuaries and Game Lodges
- Fruit of the Vine
- Bed and Breakfast
- Lodges and Resorts
- Grub n Pub
- Health and Wellness
- Travel Agents, Tours and Tour Guides
- Instant Response
Adventures at St Francis Bay, Sunshine Coast, Eastern Cape.
There are three activities:
• Four Wheel Drive Beach Trip to Shark Point. In an open landrover or a synchro combi over the beach and through the dunes to Shark Point to see the Cape St Francis Big5 – i.e., southern right whales, bottlenose dolphins, black oystercatcher, jackass penguins, and mako shark. A shipwreck, archaeological middens and a view of Seal Point with its lighthouse concludes the trip. Our two vehicles can accommodate 16. Trip minimum six.
• Kromme River Day trip. Departures from the St Francis Bay Marina harbour.
• Canal Cruise. Short of time but wishing to experience a boat trip? Try a canal cruise on the St Francis Marina.
St Francis Bay is on the R330 south of Humansdorp, which is on the N2 west of Port Elizabeth, which is the intersection of the N2 with the N10. BLAdventure
Contct: +27 (423) 940 420 telephone
1485/1%Last update: 2014-05-11 00:01
Author: Alan McIver
You cannot comment on this entry