- Show all categories
- Photographs and Videos
- Music and Entertainment
- Hiking, Trails and Routes
- Museums, Art Galleries and Botanical Gardens
- Information and history
- Stories and Traveltips
- Remarkable People
- Wildlife Sanctuaries and Game Lodges
- Fruit of the Vine
- Bed and Breakfast
- Lodges and Resorts
- Grub n Pub
- Health and Wellness
- Travel Agents, Tours and Tour Guides
- Instant Response
The Trading Post, Hoedspruit, Lowveld, Limpopo Province.
The name reminds one of the traditional re-supply point of olden times, where people would meet, re-supply, eat, drink and be merry.
• The Dog and Polecat Bar: Popular bar where everyone in Hoedspruit goes if they want to have a good time. Snooker table, satellite TV with live sports coverage, dartboard.
• Restaurant: Meals are a combination of traditional African way of cooking (braaing) with the French social way of eating, seating a maximum of 26 and is an ideal spot for small functions. Each table has a braai with cast iron griddle and braai tongs. You cook your own meat to your liking. You are assured of piping hot food. Chips and baked potatoes are brought once your meal is cooked. Your hostess will bring a starter, drinks and a selection of meat on display for your choice. A selection of wines is available. Also a selection of herbs, spices and sauces. Pizzas fresh out of the pizza oven for those who would not prefer a meat dish, and a variety of pub lunch specials.
• Tea Garden: Quaint tea garden overlooks the Drakensberg Mountains.
• Chalets: two comfortable, clean, rustic and peaceful chalets with an en-suite shower and toilet. One has a double room and the other a double room with two single beds. Let us spoil you in the restaurant or have sundowners at the swimming pool after a busy day of sightseeing.
• Booking Office: Open seven days a week from 08h00 until late at night. Wide selection of activities, including whitewater rafting, fishing, game walks, botanical trails, boat trips on Swadini Dam, golf, horse trails in a Big5 Reserve or microlight flights.
Hoedspruit is on the R40 north of Nelspruit, which is on the N4 east of Middelburg, which is at the intersection of the N4 with the N11. 100-m off R527. BGTrading
Contct: Ian, Michele or Wayne
Box 1599 Hoedspruit 1380
+27 (15) 795 5219 telephone and fax
1778/1%Last update: 2014-05-10 02:43
Author: Alan McIver
You cannot comment on this entry